Saturday, September 11, 2010

Q: Do your dogs and cats get along?

Dude, my cats love beagles; they are troublesome and dumb and therefore the perfect fall guy in their eyes! Someone drinks the milk out of my cereal? Cats give the beagles the side eye and try to place blame on them! Someone tracked cat litter into my bed? beagles did it! The cats play with them, but they also make sure that the dogs know that cats are the supreme beings in our house.I saw the most hilarious thing yesterday; my 20 pound tomcat herded one of the beagles into the house! Lia had snapped her (60lb weight limit!) leash in pursuit of a BIRD(!!!!!!!) and Boots took off after her,cut her off, and chased her back to the house. Man, I was rolling. Boots is also fond of slapping the dogs' butts (claws not out) as they walk by, which also cracks me up, and Sassy likes to hide on the bookshelf or other high object and dive bomb the dogs. Her fave Christmas past time was hiding in the gift bags under the tree and then popping out and attacking a passing beagle.honestly, I feel more for the beagles than for the cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment